Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dress me pretty

I don't know about you but I am very picky when it comes to dresses, I am always searching for that perfect feminine flowy dress that makes you feel like you've looked better. I decided to showcase five of my favourites from my small collection. My husband is a big fan (understatement) of summer dresses and who doesn't want to dress for their man and make them go weak at the knees. 

First up from sheinside is my long sleeved blue and white striped dress with gold and red elbow patches. I was a little nervous when I ordered this dress as a lot of sheinside clothes are one size fits all but it fits like a dream and is super comfortable. A great dress for a cool breezy spring day or a casual evening date by the beach .


The newest addition to my closet is this T.J.Maxx find, a pale pink baby doll dress. It's flowy, light, feminine, classicly simple but you definitely need a slip underneath as it is pretty shear. On the flip side it makes for a cute coverup when your at the beach and summer dress. I recently wore this with a delicate layered necklace to one of my friends bridesmaids brunch.


 This next dress was a Black Friday find at Kohls, a black spaghetti strap dress with a simple bright tribal motif embroidered on the chest. I have sentimental memories of this dress as it was the dress I wore when I went wedding dress shopping with my mum and best friend, we found my vintage lace wedding dress that day (hands down my favourite dress ever). Again its light, summery and one of those dresses you can pretty much do anything in from riding a bike or sitting at the bar with margarita in hand.


Another one of my favourites is again from sheinside, it's all lace. A gorgeous, delciate, detailed lace dress that makes you feel beautiful. I adore this dress I bought it specifically for my bachelorette party but have worn it several times throughout the year.


 Lastly this dress from Brandy Melville, a light speckled grey tight midi dress. So simple, classy, sexy, a dress that shows your womanly shape. From casual day wear with sandals and kimono to throwing on some heels with a statement necklace for a hot date with the hubs, its so versatile.







No comments :

Post a Comment