Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mondaze

What is better than a gorgeous spring afternoon at the Orange Circle with one of your best friends doing a shoot...duh nothing.

I have taken a recent liking to stealing certain items of my husbands, I would say it is by accident that pull his clothes out of our shared tiny closet but I would be lying, thankfully he is a good sharer!!! This H&M cowboy short sleeved denim shirt is one of my favs, it's the perfect baggy size, with cuffed sleeves and pearl snap buttons. It is too long on me so I tie a little knot in the front to give a little twist, and this time with my Riverisland camel colored crop pants which are a loose straight fit, my everyday wear white plimsolls from Target and to add a little extra style my favourite Pacsun olive green fedora and Forever21 sunnies.

I also stole my hubbys star wars tee earlier in the day to celebrate May 4th, luckily I can dresses casually at work and he cannot so I had to represent for the Hansons.








No comments :

Post a Comment