Wednesday, December 3, 2014

California Winter

Coming from a country where we have four seasons a year to then move to Southern California where it has barely two season is an adjustment. It is particularly hard in the "fall / winter season", I adore the changing colors of the leaves, the windy chill in the air and you get to snuggle up in blankets with your love. I have had to adapt to the warmth of December, having 90 highs and drinking ice tea on a so called winters day.

I did a double shoot last week that with this look and my most recent fashion blog, Antlers | Hubs Flannel. Ironically shooting a layered winters look and a warm winters day look.

A summer sunflower dress layered with this cream crochet detailed kimono to keep you cool in this California winters warmth. My favourite black riding boots and accessorized with sunnies and black leather purse.



Dress: Ocean Drive // Kimono: TJmaxx
 Riding boots: Old Navy // Sunnies & Purse: Forever21 

No comments :

Post a Comment