Thursday, August 20, 2015

Alphabet Home Workout

This is just a quick little blog about a workout I did today. I usually would go to my mma gyms Bootcamp class but we have out of town (country) guests coming over for a BBQ tonight. I really want to stay on track with my fitness and usually when I say "I'll just workout home" means go home sit on the couch until my husband gets home haha. Today I actually did workout, the alphabet workout. 

It's so simple, there is no time constraint, it'll only take 30 minutes and if it's too easy just up the reps and time. 

A- 50 jumping jacks
B- 20 crunches
C- 30 squats
D- 15 push ups
E- 1 min wall sit
F- 10 burpees
G- 20 arm circles (both directions)
H- 20 squats
I- 30 jumping jacks
J- 15 crunches 
K- 15 push ups
L- 2 min walk sit
M- 20 burpees
N- 25 burpees
O- 40 jumping jacks
P- 20 arm circles (both directions)
Q- 30 crunches
R- 20 push ups
S- 30 burpees
T- 20 squats
U- 30 arm circles (both directions)
V- 3 min wall sit
W- 30 up downs
X- 60 jumping jacks
Y- 15 cruches
Z- 20 push ups

A friend of mine posted this workout on Facebook and then I adapted it by adding a few more reps. I loved it! I got a good sweaty 30 minutes with a little bit of everything for a full body workout. Now if I had more time I would have gone for a run then done this alphabet workout too. 




No comments :

Post a Comment