Friday, January 23, 2015

Uptown Funk

This was an impromptu fashion shoot which I have actually never done one solo. I felt really awkward as I went to an abandoned house in my neighborhood carrying a long board in one hand and keys, water bottle and my iphone in the other. I made a makeshift stand using my board leaning my phone on the wheels and used the self timer, surprisingly they came out really well ha. I was jamming to Bruno Mars 'Uptown Funk' while getting dressed this morning which inspired me to debut my new hat.


 I just snagged this olive green fedora from Pacsun for $12.00 on their website after making my husband ask someone where they had gotten theirs from. I have been on the hunt for the perfect hat; not to big, not to floppy, not to tall and finally i found it!  I also adore my upward collective flannel that I won a few months back on one of their instagram giveaways. I seriously live in it, no joke I probably wear it twice a week, it goes so well with everything from a pair of comfy black leggings or dressed up with slashed jeans, boots and a fedora.


Fedora: Pacsun / Grey tank & Sunnies: Forever21 / Flannel: Upward Collective
 Black ripped jeans: Guess Jeans / Olive boots: Target



2 comments :

  1. Amazing look.

    Check it out.
    http://www.whiteandcapsule.com

    Alanda xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post and this look :)

    ReplyDelete