Thursday, April 9, 2015

Baby Dolls


I recently was asked to be a sponsor for TripleThreadOC which came out of the blue and I am beyond excited about being a part of their team. They have such cute, trendy clothes with the added bonus of being very affordable, they have a little shop in Yorba Linda and online site. I did a mini shoot on my lunch break the other day with one of pieces I recently received. I recently bought a tripod for my iphone to make it easier to do photo shoots solo and get better angle etc. My outfit debuts this spring sea-foam green baby doll tee from Triple Thread, it's light, comfy and pairs perfectly with Guess black ripped jeans, Old Navy leather ankle riding boots, Pacsun olive green fedora and Forever21 sunnies. 

Thank you again, Triple Thread OC.

No comments :

Post a Comment