Monday, April 13, 2015

Romper Love

Rompers are a love or hate fashion trend. For last few years have avoided joining the romper trend for a few reasons, most rompers are not flattering on women unless you are tall and slender, I have a more pear shaped body type and I just don't think they looked good one me. Secondly, they usually come in extreme patterns or a bright unusual array of colors and that's just not my style. If you haven't released by now I like simple with a touch of delicate details. Lastly, they always are cut weirdly, if its not synched right at my hips it was hiked up uncomfortably so in the back.

I was returning something for my husband at TJ Maxx and come across this denim short romper with a delicate white lace trim that I adored. The thought that went through my head is 'very cute but its a romper wah waaahh not going to look good on me' but before I could connect my thought to my hands I grabbed it off the rack. I guess I'll try it on, well well it actually fit me and looked good. I retract my negative opinions on rompers, it is a matter of finding the right style, fit and pattern.




I paired this outfit simply wanting to showcase the romper, so I wore my geosupply initials gold necklace, white Target plimsolls with a touch of MAC lipstick for a pop of color.

****

Ran into this stylin' lil one, Luci in her cute denim romper at the guys pick up soccer game Sunday afternoon, so natural we took a twinning photo.


No comments :

Post a Comment