Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Breakfast & Birks


My whole life I have been told "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" by my mum who is a very wise dietitian. I have learned that she is absolutely right, if I don't eat a good breakfast I end up snacking all day which means I end up eating way more calories than I should have. I would like to say I am a morning person, I like the slow  routine of waking up, kissing my husband good morning, showering, making us a yummy breakfast that is enjoyed at the table (throw the dishes in the sink to be done later) and then away to work we go. This morning I had steel cut oatmeal with a little honey and of course a big mug of coffee!!


Although it is a ridiculous triple digit day, our offices are ice cold so I am often wearing trousers in the heat and people look at me like it's a joke. Either way I'm getting into the spirit of fall colors so I decided to wear my olive green trousers, my beautifully worn comfy beige birks (I am obsessed) and added accessories.  I love simplicity with a little class so here is what I ended up in today! 


Enjoy your day and stay cool!

Cotton on: Olive trousers / Forever21: Grey racer back / Urban: Sunnies
Flea market: Necklace / Kurt Geiger: Bracelet / Essie: Ballet slippers

1 comment :