Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Scoop

Simple Facts
  • I have two gorgeous older sisters, an Aussie brother in law, a very handsome nephew, a beautiful niece, and of course wonderful parents.
  •  Jesus is my everything.
  • Traveled to 18 different countries.
  • Had open heart surgery when I was 3 years old and have a gnarly scar to prove it.
  • Pastors kid (enough said about my rebellious side).
  • My husband and I were best friends for five years before we dated, then were married within 18 months.
  • I cannot do cartwheels.
  • Born in Glasgow, lived in London for 10 years, then in Edinburgh for another 7 years before moving to California for the past 8 years.
  • Following the last fact my accent sounds Australian (Scottish + English + Irish + American = Australian I guess).
  • If I could be outside 100% of the time I would be in heaven. I love nature!
  • I play the drums.
  • I don't like watermelon (I ate too much when I was a little kid).
  • When I am stressed I HAVE to workout, it doesn't matter what form it is whether running, boxing, yoga...anything.
  • I have been in love with the best show of all times, FRIENDS for over 15 years.
  • I love to be tickled.
  • I get called the 'baby whisperer' as I seem to put them all to sleep when having a cuddle.
  • I am a self admitting coffee addict.
  •  Tattoos, I wish I had a half sleeve.
  • I love whiskey, and thank goodness my husband does to.
  • My biggest fear are snakes, I will literally feel nauseous at the mention of them.
  • I can't wait to be a momma.
  • My husband and I's dream is to live in the mountains somewhere with our own farm (that we built), where are kids can grow up without all the technology and we can grow old together.

Photo cred: Natalie Lynn

No comments :

Post a Comment