Thursday, November 27, 2014

Antlers | Hubs Flannel


A little piece of winter. I did this shoot with a dear friend and fellow blogger moxie. Always commendeering my husband's clothes, I stole my favourite worn in green flannel styling it with slashed black Guess jeans, Forever21 ol' faithful grey tank, a pair of hand me down Mossimo olive boots, Nordstrom camel vest and accessorizing it with the star of the show A Deerivie copper tipped antler necklace. With a few curls I threw my hair into a bob top knot to add a little funk to complete my look.
 
I was extremely lucky to have won this one of kind copper tipped antler necklace from Deerivie last week. I am obsessed with antlers, we used full sets of antlers with flowers as our center pieces at our wedding. I will no doubt be featuring this piece of jewelry many times on my Instagram page, following_arrows






We spent our afternoon shooting a few looks (more to come) in downtown Fullerton with a lovely catch me up coffee date at Green Bliss. So many great little alley ways, stair cases and brick walls covered in ivy to take beautiful photos in front of.

1 comment :