Sunday, November 16, 2014

High Heels :: High Hopes

On a lazy Sunday whats better to do than meet up for a roomie breakfast date and catch up on deep and fun details of each others lives.Getting up at 8am in order to take a shower, pick out a cute outfit and have some morning cuddles with my handsome is an early start for me (I love to sleep in and wake up slowly).

I've started to lay out my outfits on the bed, so I can carefully piece together the details from which color pants to the delicate pieces of jewelery rather than trying on a million different combos and getting hot and frustrated. This morning I grabbed my current favourite slashed black jeans, cozy stag jumper, trusty black leather riding boots and newest graphic tee that I found in the middle of an overstocked Target sale rack for only $5. I love tees that have cute little sayings on them, I am still on the hunt for a coffee slogan tee.


CottonOn: Stag Jumper / Forever21: Sunnies / Old Navy: Black riding boots /
 Target: Graphic tee / Guess: Slash black jeans 

He is the best, he let me steal him away from watching his packers Sunday football game. I giggled as we walked back to our house hand in hand as I realised the difference in my husbands photography taking outfit compared to my photo shoot outfit.
 


No comments :

Post a Comment