Friday, September 11, 2015

Indy

If you haven't heard of Indy Brand Clothing then you must live under a rock. I have adored this brand for a few years and now have a chance to partner with them in this collaboration. Indy brand is run out of Utah and you can clearly tell their clothing is influenced by the beautiful nature that surrounds them and adventures they personally take. This small home based shop is family run and has such creative and unique clothing. 

They have been so generous not only to me but also extended our collaboration to my husband. When I told him that he had been invited to pick his favorite tee, he was like a kid in a candy shop full of excitement. It took neither of us any time at all to choose the tees we loved (as we are constantly drooling over there clothing). 

 I swear I wear this tee at least once a week and it was the first thing I packed on our recent camping trip to the eastern sierras over Labor Day weekend. While fishing at Ellery Lake on our last day, we were both wearing our Indy tees so I of course turned it into a mini photoshoot whilst waiting for the fish to bite (I fact whilst taking photos we had to run back to our spot because a fish was on the line). This is the first time ever that Carl has willingly let me take his picture for my Instagram and allowed me to post him on a blog. Isn't he so handsome? So if you didn't know already from my Instagram this is Carl, my wonderful husband. Ignore his "fishing pants" that are covered in rips, power bate and fish guts. 
P.s if you have never been to Ellery lake over tiaoga pass you need to go!! It's so beautiful and my favorite lake so far that I've been too (I've only been twice, but I'm a huge fan). 



Follow them on instagram @Indybrandclothing // or go straight to there shop www.indybrandclothing.com
{Keep an eye out as they have giveaways and competitions}

No comments :

Post a Comment