Friday, September 25, 2015

Sparkle Sparkle


I just got back from an amazing bachelorette weekend away for one of closest friends. 
The bachlorette theme was you guessed it Sparkle haha. We stayed up in San Lius Obispo at the famous Madonna Inn in the pinkest sparkliest room. The first room was classy with chandeliers, pink sparkly wall paper, a pink ceiling and a cupid hanging above the bed. Madonna Inn lives up to its reputation with unique rooms, magical princess castle styled buildings, famous men's waterfall bathroom (yes, all nine of us girls storming the male bathroom to see the waterfall urinal). 



With mimosas in hand we kicked off the party with a lingerie shower then headed to the pool to relax and get our sun kissed skin. Next a bit lunch and siesta before we put our pretty on and hit the town. 



Can you imagine nine girls showering, styling the hair, putting on the makeup, getting dress and strapping on the heels. I'm not going to lie it was a little br of mayhem but so much fun helping one other getting ready. 

We head straight to the Madonna bar causing a little bit of discraction hello we were all in sparkly dresses. Asking the sweet bar tender what is your sparkliest drink a French 75. 



Starving we set out for Nova for dinner. Oh my goodness I ordered a green chicken curry and it was amazing!!  We sat outdoors under a covering of string lights and stuffed ourselves full. Nova turns from a restaurant into a club so we got to dance the night away under the stars and disco ball. 

Waking up in a sea of air mattress after little sleep and cinnamon rolls from Old West Cinnemon rolls was reminiscent of childhood sleepovers. 

The weekend was so much fun and we celebrated and showered the bride to be from head to toe in sparkle!! 

November 14th can't come soon enough where we leave behind our Cougars of apartment B and officially are all wife's to three incredibly handsome men. 


 
So here is what you all really want to know...where I got my what my husband calls sequin space dress. ASOS, literally my all time favorite online store. They carry so many different designers, offer worldwide free shipping and returns and have the most incredible sales. I am probably on the site five days a week adding to my wish list of not purchasing the cutest stuff. Go look them up! 

1 comment :

  1. Your dress is just perfect for my upcoming events. I was looking for different options for couple of parties and this one seems great. I would definitely look for something like this as I have to go in couple of iconic party venues here and want to look at my best.

    ReplyDelete