Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Double trouble

This was a fun little shoot that I did with one of my best friends Christine, otherwise known as Moxie with our matching tees & coffee .We had so much shooting these self timer photos, the outtakes were hilarious.


We attended Nectar clothing's re-lauch party on Saturday night for their new website, it was rad!! The venue was in the cutest Jazz bar, out back in the beer garden (that is what we call them in the UK) it had a fire pit, DJ, drinks, food and lots of good looking bloggers, friends and family. Nectar has super cute clothes and at prices we can all afford with a store in Redlands and another in Orange. Christine and I were lucky enough to be given one of their tees with the slogan "giving back is the new black" on it. I love that slogan as it is a reminder for me to be aware of the needs of those around me and to give as much of myself as I can.


 Christine has been a fashion blogger for about six months now, if you don't follow her you should!!! We have been friends now for 8 years, we met when I first moved out here from Scotland. Instantaneous friends we bonded over the beach, fashion, and coffee. We lived together for 5 years along with one of our other friends, watching endless amounts f.r.i.e.n.d.s, painting our nails, and eating homemade granola and ice cream. We both married younger men who are both the absolutely best and most handsome then marrying them with six months of each other. Now we are on to the new adventures in life...blogging (and still drinking coffee).



I am wearing:
Nectar:  Tee / Forever21: Black acid washed distressed shorts / Husbands Flannel
UrbanOutfitters: Sunnies / Birkenstocks (thrifted)

Christine's outfit:
 Shirt: Nectar Clothing here; Flannel: Hurley, similar here; Shorts: Forever 21; similar here; Birks: Urban Og here; Sunnies: Silvano Apparel here


No comments :

Post a Comment