Friday, October 3, 2014

The Oh so comfy t-shirt dress

H e l l o ,
So I quickly realised this summer that I did not have any cute throw on and go dresses. The last year or so, my dress purchases have been for weddings, conformations and a million other formal occasions. I would go to my closet and say "No...no...no...no...no...no...BABE I have nothing to wear.", my husband Carl would roll his eyes and say "You have so many there has to be one." I would inevitably end up in high waisted shorts and a top. Finally, I discovered The T-shirt Dress!!!!! I purchased this cute dark blue striped t-shirt dress from CottonOn for only ten dollars (love finding rad deals). I ADORE strips! I had to consciously stop buying striped clothes a few years ago, but somehow they sneak into my closet.






 The star of this outfit for me is this gold stag necklace that I happened to find on Amazon by accident for only three dollars (Click the amazon link below to buy your own). If you haven't figured out from some of my previous posts, I love nature. Wild animals are so majestic and beautiful, I would love to see stags, bears or a moose in the middle of the habitat. This piece is the perfect statement necklace as it is so unique. I just love it!!




Forever21 never fails me. Every summer I go in to find the perfect style sunnies for a steal of around five bucks. I am pretty accident prone, so breaking them is almost a given; but that is the best part, I can go and by a new pair and won't break my bank. My brown open toed chunky heels were one of those purchases that I wavered on but decided at the last minute to buy them. I am so glad I did. They go with so many outfits and are really comfortable.



Have a rad weekend lovelies!

 CottonOn: T-shirt dress / Target: Fedora / Forever21: Open toe heels & Sunnies 
 Amazon: Stag necklace


No comments :

Post a Comment