Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Liebster Award


Hello,
 I was nominated by Christine of Moxie for the Liebster Award (read here for more details on what YOU have to do if I nominated you!). It's an award given to new bloggers in an effort to promote them and help them to grow. As a very new blogger, I am very honored! This is a fun way to help promote other bloggers like myself and to get to know other upcoming bloggers. Make sure you check out all of the bloggers I nominated below! We all put so much ourselves into our blogs, and I appreciate the support it given from other bloggers in the community. Without you, our readers, our blogs wouldn't exist! Find us all on Instagram too and follow along!
My answers to Christine's Questions:
1. How tall are you?
Average 5.7"
 
2. Who takes the photos for your blog? 
My husband is learning to find the angles and tell me the truth about my faces ha. Christine Bennett aka Moxie...she has been amazing helping me with photos as well as other tricks.

3. Who is your favorite blogger? 
Jenna aka Puebird. I just love her style

4. What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to food? 
I have a huge sweet tooth, so probably chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (my husband and I always have a tub in the freezer).

6. What are your favorite shoes in your closet? 
I don't wear them all that often yet I love them so much, my mid-calf fringe Minnetonka moccasins.

8. What's your go-to outfit? 
My H&M boyfriend ripped jeans, beige Birkenstocks, white tee and a statement necklace.

9. A song comes on the radio in your house, no one's home, and you start dancing around the house. What's the song? 
Right now it is a toss up between 'All about the bass' Meghan Trainor or 'Bang Bang' Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj.

10.What do you do to relieve stress? 
I work out! I am a member of an MMA gym so we do a lot of boxing, feels so good to punch out your stress. 

11. What's your dream vacation spot? 
I have traveled to every continent except Antarctica but I have always wanted to go to New Zealand. It is stunning scenery, no deadly animals and rad accents.

  12. One fun, random fact about you:
 I had open heart surgery when I was three years old to repair a hole in my heart. I have a scar then sits underneath my chest horizontally.

 Blogs I nominate:

Each one of you ladies inspires me in some many different aspects of life; adventures, fashion, parenting and so much more. Thank you for being you and sharing a little piece of yourself through your blogs and instagrams.

 

 1. The whiskey Wolf

2. FoxandGypsy

3. The_dressy_mess

4. Taylorbriannblog

5. Haileyanela

6. Pennyslittlelane

 7. Loveangelarenee


QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
 READY GO!
1. What/Who inspired you to start blogging?
2. Who takes the photos for your blog?
3. What is your favorite clothing store?
4. What's your favorite beverage?
6. What are your favorite shoes in your closet?
8. What's your go-to outfit?
9. What is your favorite holiday season?
10.What do you do to relieve stress?
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

12. What is a secret quirk that you have?
 
This is such an amazing award where were get to help each other be discovered and keep paying it forward by nominating your fav new bloggers. 

Congratulations & have fun ladies!

1 comment :